Resources & ToolsHere are links to some of my favorite resources and tools
I am constantly looking for resources to support my clients in their goal to succeed to conceive. These links may be of use to you
- When to going gets tough, simple steps for resilience can be found at Blog | Aslan Coaching
- Stress management is crucial to fertility and this particular app is very high quality https://www.calm.com/
- There are many options for tracking ovulation, I recommend this one, simply on it’s cost effectiveness http://www.fertile-focus.com/ you can have the same one for all of your babies!
- If you need to exercise as part of your Natural Fertility Plan but don’t know where to start, contact John at https://phyx.ie They will get the fat burning without roaring at you! Online options available.
- To reduce your toxic load I recommend unbleached sanitary products http://www.natracare.com/
- Endocrine disruptors are often found in beauty products, some, but not all of the products in this store are free from phthalates, benzoates and parabens https://www.ecco-verde.com/