Get pregnant faster, even if IVF has failed
Welcome to Now Baby Fertility Clinic IrelandWe are a fertility clinic with consultations available from Ireland and worldwide
Fertility is dynamic, never static.Our fertility clinic empowers you to improve your fertility naturally.
Trying to conceive can be the simplest or the most challenging thing you may ever do.
One in six couples experience difficulty getting pregnant – you are not alone. The fear, disappointment, grief and shame are universal.
Your fertility is dynamic, never static. YOU have the power to positively influence your fertility with simple nutrition and lifestyle changes. Here at Now Baby, I recognise that trying to figure it all out can be time consuming and frustrating so I have put together a simple, straightforward, evidence based process for you to follow.
Working with Nature is kinder to your body, easier on your wallet and really the most effective way to make a healthy, happy baby. I would love to help you do the same, at a cost that means this service is available to everyone.
- Are you ready to make your dream of becoming parents a reality?
- Are you both willing to make simple nutrition and lifestyle changes in order to grow your family?
- There is nothing I like to hear more than those three little words…..’two blue lines’
When your heart wants a baby but your body isn't there yet. Now Baby Fertility Clinic is here to help.
Poly cystic ovaries and Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) are oestrogen dominant and insulin resistant conditions.
AMH (anti mullerian hormone) is a hormone which is often measured by IVF clinics to identify how hard your ovaries are working, it is NOT a direct measure of your ovarian reserve.
Secondary infertility is defined as the failure to conceive a subsequent baby having had at least one previously. One in six couples have difficulty conceiving and of those one in six are experiencing secondary infertility.
Endometriosis is an oestrogen dominant and inflammatory condition, often graded 1- 4. It can only be fully diagnosed by laparoscopy.
According to the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology the success rate for artificial reproductive technology is now 36%.
Statistically, one in four pregnancies end in miscarriage. You don’t have to be one of those statistics.
Men make new sperm every day, but they are not mature enough to fertilise an egg until they are three months old.
Under active thyroid can be one of many auto immune conditions which affect fertility. Thyroid hormone is crucial to fertility, as during the embryonic phase significant amount of growth occurs,
Why Choose Now Baby Fertility Clinic
Nature wants us to conceive and wants our children to conceive when they’re grown. We’re meant to reproduce, but our lifestyles and much of what we put into our bodies make it more difficult than it should be.
You’re not powerless, no matter what you might have heard from your doctors.
Our Now Baby Natural Fertility Clinic Programmes can help, and you don’t have to remortgage your home to make it happen.
Our fertility clinic has worked with couples in all the situations outlined above, and nearly every single couple that’s stuck to the plan and made the simple lifestyle and nutrition changes is now raising a beautiful child (or more!). In fact I have successfully worked with couples who have been through every IVF fertility clinic in the country without bringing home a baby.
A fertility clinic with a difference!
No pharmaceuticals, no invasive procedures, no travel time. The Now Baby fertility programmes are delivered fully online where you can follow them from the comfort of your own home.
Why is this fertility clinic approach different?
Not just WHAT but WHY too.
Conventional medicine addresses a set of symptoms and may do some limited testing to determine what is going on in the body.
Functional medicine goes a step further to understand WHY and looks at the body as a whole rather than just the individual parts. Fertility is not a function limited to the reproductive or endocrine systems, it is a whole body, whole couple process. Neither of you can get there first!
- Gut health is crucial to everything. If nutrients are not being assimilated and waste eliminated efficiently, none of the other systems in the body can function optimally.
- Environment is everything you are exposed to day to day or occasionally.
- Exercise is vital to wellbeing and improves many of the other functions, particularly metabolic pathways.
- Metabolic pathways are the messengers in the body, sleeping, eating, waste elimination, menstrual cycle are all dependent on these messengers.
- Stress sends messages that alert the body to danger. This is interpreted as not a good time to make a baby!
- Antecedents tells us what has happened to bring you to this point. Medical and lifestyle history tells us the path you have travelled.
- Nutrition is not just fuel, it is nourishment, for you and your developing baby.
I know your frustration and your pain.
From now on there needn’t be any more….
disappointment every month
searching online for solutions
spending a fortune on treatments that don’t work
frustration when someone else announces their pregnancy
trawling TTC forums getting unqualified advice
wondering if it will ever happen for you