Advanced Fertility support for men contains the highest quality and most important vitamins and minerals scientifically known to help with conception and increase fertility.
Each ingredient is at the highest effective dose to help achieve the best results.
NHP Advanced Fertility Support for Men has been specially formulated to maximise your chances of conceiving. It is important that you and your partner are of optimum health in order to conceive. By increasing your nutrient intake and addressing any nutrient deficiencies, this helps improve sperm quality and enhance sperm production to increase chances of pregnancy. The Natural Health Practice and Dr Marilyn Glenville have designed this supplement to contain all of the key nutrients to increase fertility in one capsule. If you are finding it difficult to conceive or simply want to want to prepare for conception then Advanced Fertility Support for Men is the ideal choice of supplement
Advanced Fertility Support for men includes the following changes:
- Folic Acid is now in the form of Methylfolate making it more bioavailable and more efficiently absorbed
- Vitamin D3 has been increased from 2mcg to 10mcg – Vitamin D3 plays a key roll in fertility as it’s vital for hormone function and production
Why have these ingredients been chosen?
All of the nutrients contained in the supplement are important for fertility such as:
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and improves sperm quality
- Vitamin E has been found to help boost chances of fertilisation
- Selenium is another antioxidant which helps maximise the formation of sperm, in fact, men with a lower sperm count have been found to have decreased blood selenium levels
- Zinc is the a vital mineral for male fertility in particular sperm health
- L-Arginine & L-Carnitine are amino acids involved in sperm function and production, helping to increase sperm count and increase sperm motility
90 capsules which provides 30 days supply
3 capsules per day provides the following amount
|Active Ingredients||Quantity||%EC NRV|
|Vitamin A||696ug RE||86|
|Vitamin D3 from Lichen||10ug||200|
|Folic acid (as methylfolate)||400ug||200|